Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29-04-2008
DaveG28's Avatar
DaveG28 DaveG28 is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 3,736
Default Best Cell Treatment when not using

Hi all,

Having a couple of weeks where I can't get to my club, so my batteries are lying idle (2008 Orion Cells), what should I do with them!?

I was thinking discharge/recharge to 1500mah about once a week, but should I fully charge/discharge instead rather than only putting 1500mah in 2 or 3 times in a row?

Dave
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com