|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi, I've just picked up a used AMB TRANSPONDER, are this compatible to use at bury or should I buy a different make??
Cheers
__________________
Kyosho zx-5 fs2 Kyosho Rb6 Tekin RS Pro B44.3 Renault Clio 1.5 Speed machine Sanwa |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It should be compatible. We have an AMB system so if it doesn't work its more likely the transponder is faulty than anything else.
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I use a AMB at bury too and its fine mate.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks a lot for replying, I'll give it a go on sunday (if its on)
__________________
Kyosho zx-5 fs2 Kyosho Rb6 Tekin RS Pro B44.3 Renault Clio 1.5 Speed machine Sanwa |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
AMB, Is the RC "Standard" in PT's they will work at any decent club.
|
![]() |
|
|