|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
i`ll be there this friday, who`s in for trucks?.
chris has given me the laptop etc to bring as he will not be attending. i`ll get the keys and open up early, see you there. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
i'm away this friday
__________________
WRCA 2WD indoor Champion I AM A RACING GOD |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in, 2wd for me, see you Friday.
__________________
www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in, 2wd I think
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice to see you back racing pete
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm not there...nationalising this weekend! Please be kind to Pete on his first proper night back!
__________________
AKA: Andy Nancollis 1/10th drives: Yokomo BMax2MR & BMax4 1/16th drive: Carisma GTB Racing in South West: http://www.mendiprcraceway.co.uk/ Racing in Wales: www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk Kept running by: Yokomo via MB Models & www.tracksidespares.co.uk Shells by Square Crabs |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks Bri
![]() Looking forward to it, well not the remembering how to book everyone in part, but I'm sure it'll all come rushing back to me! Cheers Andy
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
yet another excuse for me - I'm actually moving house. doesn't happen that often
![]() maybe next week! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah I'll be along too, will be happy to take your deposits for party in the park too!
__________________
Mike Baldwin - Caldicot |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not me this week going to see ted in the pics with wife and it's free
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nationalising for me too 😃
__________________
CML DISTRIBUTION -SOUTHWESTRC -HPI - RUDEBITS - MR O FOAMS - LMR - ATOMIC CARBON -STARREGORSEHOLIDAYPARK - ICON RC
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yer lol
|
![]() |
|
|