|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have for sale my Spintec ICC unit. It's in full working order and good condition (I always stored and transported it in its original packaging).
Firware version: 1.07b (the latest); Hardware version: 1.05 (i.e. it can handle 5-cell packs) Click here for a slideshow. I forgot to take a picture, but the serial cable (for updating the firmware) will also be included. SOLD (exc. postage - to be agreed with buyer) - payment via PayPal please.
__________________
Last edited by Dunc; 23-06-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Item sold |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
cheers gary |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Gary,
For the moment at least I'd have to say no. Thanks.
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've revised the asking price.
If no buyer is forthcoming eBay awaits (I'll post the link here).
__________________
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
dunc i think my dad will have
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
SOLD
__________________
|
|
|