|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
a member from a few years ago has decided that due to work commitment etc he's not comming back
. I have all his gear to sell on his behalf. his time in the hobby was pre lipo brushless so some of the eletrics are dated but there is enough gear to get some started off in our hobby. sanwa radio,B4 with servo esc etcIf anyone is interested, or thinks they know of someone who wants to start out at our club,let me know, as he realy wants his gear to go to someone starting out in the club. If not I will break the gear up into lots and offer it at club and on here in the forsale section,or ebay etc
__________________
Dave www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T Flask of tea & a rollup Anglia model centre & CT Models http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Simon |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm not sure yet, would you want one as a runner, or as a roller for you to fit eletrics in, I can do both as there is 2 cars they are B4s not 4.1
__________________
Dave www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T Flask of tea & a rollup Anglia model centre & CT Models http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'm off to Seattle end of the month and I can get a 4.1 for £156 - the werks kit. I might do that. Simon |
![]() |
|
|