|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Good work Maxim. Especially enjoyed Baz playing the drums on his Slash at the start!!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
baz bashin out a tune
, hell my vega going round, thats almost as rare as simon loosing
__________________
Dave www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T Flask of tea & a rollup Anglia model centre & CT Models http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Top compilation chap
__________________
TLR 22 3.0/3300kv brushless Lunchbox/Helion 2wd sct/Dromida MT4.18/Orlandoo F-150/Mardave Cobra/Re-re Cat xls w/uprated tranny/Re-re Top Force/Carisma GT24R http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not enough 4wd action
....what editin software did u use
__________________
X-RAY XB4 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I used iMovie on my iPad. It's not bad for all of. £2.99!! I used magix on my laptop which is amazing but is more complicated than I really need.
|
![]() |
|
|