|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi, just wondering where I can find Chadderton Round 4 results?
Dave
__________________
Team Associated Hobbywing SRT Reedy My feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63097 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I never thought to ask Dianne today or I could have uploaded them this week. I'll take the results next week at the club meeting and post up soon after.
__________________
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
John - I will send them to you by email
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
did the results ever get done i cant seem to find them
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi guys, just wondering if we could see the results for round 4 and round 5 of the indoor championship please?
Regards Dave
__________________
Team Associated Hobbywing SRT Reedy My feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63097 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have both, I'll update this week.
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|