|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello all, new to the brushless era and have some requirements before I purchase.
I am lookng for a good esc and motor combo that will be at home in a 1/12th scal as well as my 2wd buggy and is British made, any suggestions? Thanks chaps |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's not British, but you would need a 1S compatible ESC such as an Vortex R10 Pro Brushless ESC (120A, 1-2S) and a 10.5 stock spec motor.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
May I ask why it has be british make?
Only british make ESC you can get is mtroink. they are here on http://www.mtroniks.net/ under Speed controls - cars. there is 4 choices. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
M.Troniks, is that it?! What a sorry state of affairs!
I just try to buy British made things to support our engineering community. Ok so 1s compatability is a spec. didnt realise. What is 10.5T equivelant to in old money? |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you are going to run 1/12 with 1S Lipo you need to have an ESC that has a voltage boost to drive yer servo and Rx or add voltage booster or a receiver battery.
The majority of electronic stuff, Not just RC kit is made in the far east these days ![]() 10.5 brushless would be comparable to a 17 double brushed. |
![]() |
|
|