Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23-02-2013
dbvanzuk dbvanzuk is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: nottingham
Posts: 26
Default optima mid

ebay item number 330878135529
as new optima mid
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 24-02-2013
HKS_TRD's Avatar
HKS_TRD HKS_TRD is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 893
Default

I see you only post to the UK :-(

Are the belt and gear covers genuine or reproductions?
__________________
___________________
Maxxum FF
Ultima Pro
Turbo Optima Mid SE
Turbo Optima Mid SP
Optima Mid Custom Special
Lazer ZX
Lazer ZX-R
Lazer ZX-S
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26-02-2013
dbvanzuk dbvanzuk is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: nottingham
Posts: 26
Default

they are genuine as far as I know,when I brought it I was told that just the shell was a repro
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com