|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am currently working on my early Losi buggies and want to run these cars with period correct gear. This means no 2.2" rims/tyres.
I'd be happy with new but also used items. Pairs or complete sets. W.H.Y?
__________________
Vintage R/C nut. ![]() Reliving all the good old days of r/c from the 80's and early 90's. -Jason ***always on the hunt for vintage KO ESC's*** |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Jason
You never tyre of restoring mate. Jrx2 awsome car. I might have a old futaba Esc I will have a look today. Leon
__________________
Losi xx Vintage (Rc10stealth Optima mid turbo Cougar works Losi 8E Tuggy brushless 4 boys(will be expensive in rc world) |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks Leon.
We are having another vintage festival in September and prior to that i'd like to help an old mate out by setting up a JRX Pro. It's been around 20 odd years since he has been behind the wheel and the JRX Pro was his last off roader. I have an X2 and a Pro and they are being set up to run all old school gear. Everything right down to the electrics, 16 gauge wire and even 4 pin battery connectors are being used to recreate the cars exactly as they would have been back in the late 80's early 90's.
__________________
Vintage R/C nut. ![]() Reliving all the good old days of r/c from the 80's and early 90's. -Jason ***always on the hunt for vintage KO ESC's*** |
![]() |
|
|