Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25-02-2013
Tobamory Tobamory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pudsey Leeds
Posts: 246
Default Thrust bearings 44.2

Just building one for the first time alongside the K1 and I've never had to drop small balls into things before this is a first for me,

But when I came to the thrust bearing part where you have to balance 6 small balls on the washer I thought wtf, I managed it easily enough with grease as the glue,

But what do they actually do once screwed in? Seems like a perfect opportunity for a washer with balls already in
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com