Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-05-2013
Schumacher cougar2000 Schumacher cougar2000 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2
Question HELP...I need a touring car shell for my cougar 2000

Hi there peeps...I am new to oople..I used to race years ago and have just recently bought a cougar 2000. ..I am looking to get a touring car shell and mounts for it and any help would be much appreciated. ..thanks guys
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-05-2013
Schumacher cougar2000 Schumacher cougar2000 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2
Question MRC TYRES

Also does anyone remember mrc tyres...used to use them at the frozen finger series in beck row, Mildenhall. ..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-05-2013
terry.sc's Avatar
terry.sc terry.sc is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Stockport
Posts: 1,426
Default

For new bodies, try Delta Plastik or PK Racing.
__________________
Visit my showroom
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com