|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Guys,
Does anyone see the need to try a stock class? Talking stock wind motor ala the TC sealed can and standard budget ESC with blinky setting, stick them in a RC10 rerelease (or similar) and you have the making of an excellent class. Could even make sure the car run the same toys etc etc. Would this take off? Seriously thinking of getting a RC10 and starting this class. Any takers for a one make one rule class. Could get a deal price for say 10 off sets from Richard no problems.
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think a RERE/Vintage class, 1 heat, would be great.
set blinky style or old brushed etc, see if there are enough with them, I have a couple vintage I will be getting going for oople 2013 then after that I will be happy to run them sometimes.
__________________
XB4 & MORE , Team Xray, Team Gainsy Graphics, DPP Racing 2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL BEER RACE RUNNER UP! FEEDBACK LINK =
|
![]() |
|
|