|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
....and it will be warm and dry! I'm in the hot seat. See you at 6.30pm!
Neil
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will be there
Will the evening have an 80's vibe to go with your haircut?
__________________
Every Thursday evening from 6:30pm and alternate Sundays. Check out http://shrccc.co.uk Follow us on: Facebook - Surrey and Hants Radio Control Car Club Twitter - @surreyhantsrc |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there before my holiday.... looking forward to it, my last run out before the Summer Champs Full Day on the 28th July
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its only Monday but already im looking forward to it
__________________
SHRCCC Committee - Membership secretary & Treasurer. Amature racer, professional crasher. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Me too on the looking forward stakes...
Gotta 'cherish' the last few months for me!! |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Gotta 'cherish' the last few months for me!!
Dislike
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I see what you're all doing there
![]() ![]() Actually, I'm out Duncan will be at race control, I'll be getting sozzled at a staff leaving party ![]() So, I'll be seeing you all tanned and bronzed and dare say a bit heavier on the 28th! I'll be popping in en route to the night out though
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will there to help Duncan if he needs it but not till after 7
Chris |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm down with fingers crossed it stays dry
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll be there to cartwheel round with the Losi 22.
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Woo hoo race day
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|