|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
i'll be there, so who is joining me?
oh and the Procat is ready if anyone fancies getting a vintage heat on the line |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I will be there as usual with the micro,
If it aint too hot i may run the 2wd as well. Tom |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
not for me this week
__________________
CML DISTRIBUTION -SOUTHWESTRC -HPI - RUDEBITS - MR O FOAMS - LMR - ATOMIC CARBON -STARREGORSEHOLIDAYPARK - ICON RC
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
we will be there 1 micro and 1 2wd please
__________________
Current rides N slides and flies sponsored by http://www.westernvalleymodels.co.uk/
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there, who's gettign the keys?
__________________
Mike Baldwin - Caldicot |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got the keys!
It was good to be racing again after a couple of weeks off. Great track too. See you all again soon |
![]() |
|
|