|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi all have great difficulty getting on paypal all other sites are fine i can get on the paypal website i log in then it jut sits there saying logging in with the dots going accross the screen tried IE and firefox deleted internet history etc but it still wont work but asked a friend to log on to his paypal and its fine. it wont let me pay for anything via ebay either when i try to go accross to paypal it just sits there loading and doign nothing.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
works for me, maybe it don't like you Ash....
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
my dads. Its annoying ive bought a genny for the f3's but i cant pay for it.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
he's changed the password.... just so you can't haha
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
..
__________________
Schumacher Racing - Reedy - Schelle - TKR - Bandicoot Bodies - MIP - Nextlevelrc - Trishbits - Moss Models |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
My dad cant send an e-mail never mind change a password.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
It works but now the voucher i wanted to use allowing me 15 percent off will only work with our old paypal which i dont know the password to so i just want to break down and cry.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have heard its a common fault with home made pc`s
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I get the same thing when I log on - just dots - but it does say "if the screen doesn't load in 5 seconds click here" which I do and then I'm fine.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
how much did you get one for Ash ??
i need one .. |
![]() |
|
|