|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anyone out there running the JConcepts finnisher shell for the XB4?
Or is it so ugly nobody dare run it? Lol I fancy trying one but don't know if I could live with the look of it? If anyone is running one, put a couple of pictures on here, lets see how good or bad it really is! Lol |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've got Mike Parker painting me one at the moment. It ain't pretty but I reckon it'll grow on you. I remember hating cab forward at first too.
__________________
Team Associated Hobbywing SRT Reedy My feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63097 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
i run one and think it looks awesome
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Be interesting to see it whe Mike's worked his magic on it Dave.
I've been told they handle really well too, half a second a lap faster around Blyths Astro track! But could I live with the looks??? Lol |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah Pete I won a voucher of his in the raffle at the players.
Saw your car at the weekend and I meant to come over and see you but forgot all about it.
__________________
Team Associated Hobbywing SRT Reedy My feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63097 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Half a second?? Blimey top quarnting shell then !
__________________
Bmcc . |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
You should have done Dave! Next time eh?
I know mate, Sime & Col did some testing with different shells & that's what they said? Does sound a lot though! Lol Must be a outdoor quarnting shell dude! Lol |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah night time racing. Alone.
__________________
Team Associated Hobbywing SRT Reedy My feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63097 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
whats peoples veiws on the shell then , forget about the looks ( i'm not too keen ) how does it work , over the stock shell ?
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ugly shell, yet to run it yet.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thats.. hummm interesting
Ill still look at getting one at some point... there might be a bulldog out at some point or maybe haskins will do one |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Like?
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
nice!
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Still not sure about it but nice paint.
Thanks to Mike Parker
__________________
Team Associated Hobbywing SRT Reedy My feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63097 |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Another
__________________
Team Associated Hobbywing SRT Reedy My feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63097 |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
That shell definately comes under the functional rather than looks class. Nice paint tho'.
__________________
Kyosho ZX6 Kyosho FS2 Kyosho RB6 Kyosho DB1 Kyosho DB2 Kyosho Turbo Ultima Kyosho Optima Schumacher Atom NORA - Northern Off-Road Arena - www.ddrcc.co.ukTrader Feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49044 |
![]() |
|
|