|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Alright there people,
Racing is on from 5pm - 10pm (or when we get finished) ![]() So who's coming and what are you running ??? See you all there
__________________
AKA Dexter Ex Club Chairman Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/ http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/ |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm there, 4wd.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I should be there, 4wd for me please...
__________________
___________________________ Neil Adamson |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
4wd for me.....although at times it handled like a 1 wheel drive
__________________
schumacher sv2 schumacher k1 i'd rather be rallying but cant afford it anymore |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
So come on then.....who's got some new RC gear for Xmas then ?
![]() I'll start....Ive won myself a Hobao Hyper 10 Nitro RTR Short Course Truck
__________________
AKA Dexter Ex Club Chairman Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/ http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/ |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
i got a book and some chocolate.....proberbly still go faster then my k1
__________________
schumacher sv2 schumacher k1 i'd rather be rallying but cant afford it anymore |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tyler yokomo 2wd,nut drivers ,pit table
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Even more talentless thumbs
__________________
Stewart Baldridge -------------------- Nemo Racing Yokomo Yz-2. Yokomo Yx-4sf Sanwa http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158845 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Chris Pattinson -4WD - tyres for Xmas and my Cougar KF
Paul Dixon - 2WD
__________________
Schumacher racing http://www.racingcars.com ne-rc.blogspot.com My Trader Feedback : www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25402 |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Charlie 2wd, possibly his younger brother for a look-see and a bit of marshaling if that's ok.
Battery charger and some shocks for the Tamiya |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
4wd for me
__________________
Jason Robinson ---------------------------- Tekno EB410 Associated B6.1 |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
4wd for me pls.
I got a new radio and a hubsan x4 |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Put me down
Robin Calvert 2wd Dylan Calvert 4wd |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Me 2wd
__________________
Stewart Baldridge -------------------- Nemo Racing Yokomo Yz-2. Yokomo Yx-4sf Sanwa http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158845 |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Are we going early
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Does anyone still use the old associated wheels pin rear and hex fronts?
I have a load with tyres on if they're any good to anyone you can have them if not they are getting binned!! I'll bring them tonight.. |
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
4wd for me. Still 6pm opening?
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think the only thing about marshalling and your not a member of the BRCA is that you won't be insured if he's injured. I know that sounds really pathetic however I'm sure that's the rule!!
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm heading over for 5.30 hopefully Dex will be there early!
|
![]() |
|
|