|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
A number of drivers who do not do the NE regional series have asked if we will run a club meeting on Sunday - why waste the good weather that we are having at the moment?
We will be running a meeting on Sunday if you want to join us - usual time 10.15 am for track preparation, heats on at 11.30 am and we will be finished no later thn 4 pm. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
27th July!
Enjoy
__________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Yokomo - YZ-2CAL3 | YZ-2DTM3 | YZ-4SF2 | YZ-2T | YZ-2DTM Worlds | YZ-2DTM x2 | YRX-12 x2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there with Jack.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great - weather forecast still looking great - a few drivers that do not do NE regionals have said they are coming too so should be a good meeting...
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have fun. I can't be there as the commute from Majorca would be too far
__________________
I've got Araldite and a Swiss Army Knife - what more do I need? Yokomo YZ-2 No 4WD because nothing lives up to my original Optima. Until now maybe?... |
![]() |
|
|