|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a Azarashi vaykal shell but they are hard to find?? Can somebody give me a link or something? Thankd |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
U can acctually buy directly from Azarashi. Just email mr Shun on their website and he will help you
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
__________________
Previously: BRCA Micro Section Chairman. BRCA Micro National Champion. Currently: JQ fan. Bellend. Forums are better than Facebook groups |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
DMS Racing are the UK importers for Azarashi, give them a buzz or PM them on oople (DMS Racing) as they reply very quickly during office ours.
I jave seen the finished shell and I have to say the moulding and details are stunning. I can't wait to get mine painted and fitted. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have seen the finished shell and I have to say the moulding and details are stunning. I can't wait to get mine painted and fitted.[/quote]
agreed there mr h, mine's nearing completion!!
__________________
~ICON-RC~ATOMIC CARBON~LMR~TONISPORT~NUCLEAR RC~
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where did you get your's from Mr Griff55
__________________
Associated SC10. Associated RC8. Atomic Carbon S4. Paint by Wezzer. |
![]() |
|
|