|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have a Yoke 94 Dogfighter for sale, the only reason I'm selling it is I need to free up some money to buy somthing else.
It's in great condition as i think it was only run a couple of times max and has been sat on a shelf since. I've done nothing to the car since owning it not even cleaned it. It has some oxidisation on a couple of the rear drive shafts and a couple of the tie rods but has got no scratchers on the chassis. Any questions please feel free to ask, I'm looking for £235 posted in the UK plus paypal fees. I am willing to post anywhere at buyers cost. ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
My feedback feel free to add anything http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...863#post861863 Last edited by Peakey; 09-02-2015 at 09:32 AM. |
![]() |
|
|