|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
hurrah, so glad Hoy won it
__________________
4wd - X4TE 2wd - X2C (Mad Rat passed down to son!) Ansmann Racing UK RIP - MicroTech Racing Trader Feedback |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have to agree that Hoy did deserve to win, but I don't understand why some don't like Hamiton
__________________
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
probably the fact he has no personality, just a PR script to read from all the time. At least that's how he seems.
He (only just) won it against a very weak field. doesn;t handle pressure very well. And sodded off abroad as soon as he made millions so he doesn't have to put any tax back into the country that made him. Hoy doesn't earn millions, he wasn't groomed from an early age to go straight into one of the only cars capable of winning a race. It's just him against another guy(s) with there years of dedicated training coming down to a couple of minutes on a track. Where do you honestly think hamilton would have come in the championship this year if he was in say a red bull? do you think he would even be in the top 10 short list for Spoty then?
__________________
4wd - X4TE 2wd - X2C (Mad Rat passed down to son!) Ansmann Racing UK RIP - MicroTech Racing Trader Feedback |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes I have to agree. Hoy may be a superior athlete altho I think Becky Adlington is one better - no tech for her other than a swimsuit and hat - but the comp is Sports "Personality" and Hamilton is way too manufactured in my opinion to have a personality. Did Jenson Button (or Cheers Jense as Louise Goodman keeps calling him) ever win it? He cleared off abroad as soon as he'd earned a few quid as well.
By the way, I didn't watch it but was Hamiltons dad mooching in the background looking pensive as usual? |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I heard his dad was already half way down the steps to collect the award for him
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
lol @ lee
Adlington, Murray, if fact most of the other nominees should have been ahead of him.
__________________
4wd - X4TE 2wd - X2C (Mad Rat passed down to son!) Ansmann Racing UK RIP - MicroTech Racing Trader Feedback |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ive never been keen on Hamilton til today. Just got back from the Race of Champions where I saw Hoy and Hamilton before they flew off up to Liverpool. Must say was impressed with Hamilton.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I aggree im glas hamilton didnt win. Im not keen on hamilton he doesnt represent britain IMO.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
WOW Ash thats harsh...LOL
First you want to glass (glas) him then you say he dont represent Britain, do you mean in an Ali G kind of way - issit cos I iz Black!! (only joking before anyone rips me to shreads) ![]() I thought he or Calzaghe would win it to be honest purely on the publicity each of their two sports generate, good to see a sportsman from a "lesser publicised" sport get the award. I bet Lewis is p***** he won his first world title in an Olympic year!!!!
__________________
ORCA - LC RACING - RUDDOG PRODUCTS - JCONCEPTS - ALPHA PLUS - TEKIN RACING - ULTRAPOWER AVID R/C - VAMPIRE RACING - EXOTEK RACING - LUNSFORD RACING - X-FACTORY - TUNING HAUS - WTF AME - RAGE R/C - REVOLUTION DESIGN RACING PRODUCTS - McKUNE DESIGN - TEAM AZARASHI X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ Tel : (01923) 816636
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
i would edit that if i where you ash lol
__________________
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
I may be Welsh, but Joe Calzaghe should've taken it hands down I'm sorry.
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Didn't he win it last year? Id have liked him to do it again though.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah he did win it last year, what a year he has had again though
__________________
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Calzaghe is a great fighter, but i don't think the Jones fight was a vintage by any means. Jones was so washed up it was untrue which i think counted against Joe. People think he took the soft/money option, which given it's probably his last fight you can't argue with.
__________________
4wd - X4TE 2wd - X2C (Mad Rat passed down to son!) Ansmann Racing UK RIP - MicroTech Racing Trader Feedback |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where is Glypo today
![]() Ash, You have done a full circle, your spelling is so bad its great ![]() But your right ash, sunday night is racism night for the british public
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
He doesnt do anything for us he doesnt even live in our country I dont like him.
A Quote:
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm still hoping there's a less obvious explanation for what Ash said!! Edit: Cheers for clearing it up!!!
Hamilton should have moved to the Isle of Man and become a special constable, that's personality, like it or loathe it!!!
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() I think your very narrow minded ash, why does someone have to live in the uk or do something for you for you to like them ? |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|