Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 31-12-2008
Spoolio Spoolio is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Notts
Posts: 1,083
Send a message via AIM to Spoolio
Default Spelling mistakes on Autotrader

Seeing as I binned the 306 on Christmas Eve (in comedy, timing is everything but I ain't laughing ) I need some cheap wheels quick so I've been browsing Autotrader. Just found a Saab that needs a "lambada sensor". Can anyone explain why a Swedish car needs a device to measure intimate South American dance routines .
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 31-12-2008
jono83's Avatar
jono83 jono83 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 1,365
Send a message via MSN to jono83
Default

lol is it similar to a lambda sensor jus a bit more musical ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 31-12-2008
neiloliver neiloliver is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Shrewsbury
Posts: 1,208
Default

maybe it is short for lamb-bad-ass.. it is a sensor for detecting mean sheep
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com