|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
happy new year all!!, had a few overseas new years partygoers on the phone this morning absolutley wrecked!
Thought i'd say it now, as i'll be in no state in a few hours. Hope you all have a good one!!!
__________________
~ICON-RC~ATOMIC CARBON~LMR~TONISPORT~NUCLEAR RC~
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL yea happy new year guys for 2 hour 32 minutes and 6 seconds
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Happy new year - Still 1 hour and 51 minutes to go
__________________
Retired from racing
| パベルともうします、よろしくおねがいしますスロバキア人だ、今イギリスにすんでいます。| | Ralls Racing | RCSGraphicWorx - paints, paintjobs, decals, custom wear | Schumacher Racing | Mr.O inserts | |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
happy new year 1 hour 35 mins to go
__________________
TLR XXX-T & 22 KYOSHO ZX-5 (\__/) (O.O) (> <) This is harold. Help Harold spread happyness by posting him to your sig.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Happy new year in 1 hour 34 minutes
__________________
"I am nobody Nobody is perfect therfore i must be perfect" COLIN THE PIDGEON THING! MY CAT SNIFFS DAZZ OFF THE KITCHEN FLOOR |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
happy new year to all 1 hour 33
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
HNY everyone
I've been to the pub and come home ![]() ![]() ![]() G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
1 hour and 31 minutes
__________________
"I am nobody Nobody is perfect therfore i must be perfect" COLIN THE PIDGEON THING! MY CAT SNIFFS DAZZ OFF THE KITCHEN FLOOR |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Reeeeeeeeeeeeetard - but my daddy bought my booze in the pub..... oh.... wait..... your daddy buys you everything!!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
nahh mateeeeeeee i pay for everything!
__________________
Schumacher Racing - Reedy - Schelle - TKR - Bandicoot Bodies - MIP - Nextlevelrc - Trishbits - Moss Models |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why? Mummy and Daddy out doggin' all the time?
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well now I've got good question - who has changed time on my laptop (I lived 1 hour back in past)? Only 21 minutes to new year
__________________
Retired from racing
| パベルともうします、よろしくおねがいしますスロバキア人だ、今イギリスにすんでいます。| | Ralls Racing | RCSGraphicWorx - paints, paintjobs, decals, custom wear | Schumacher Racing | Mr.O inserts | |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
WTF? You've been with Ash too long! (Sorry Ash - that's a joke
)G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I HAVE NOT!!! I REKCON IF I put my mind to it i could make saome snse
__________________
Schumacher Racing - Reedy - Schelle - TKR - Bandicoot Bodies - MIP - Nextlevelrc - Trishbits - Moss Models |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh yeah happy new year to everyone
__________________
Retired from racing
| パベルともうします、よろしくおねがいしますスロバキア人だ、今イギリスにすんでいます。| | Ralls Racing | RCSGraphicWorx - paints, paintjobs, decals, custom wear | Schumacher Racing | Mr.O inserts | |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Happy New Year guys
|
![]() |
|
|