|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I used it on tuesday it was ace, it really works
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hill decent mode ..there is a clue in there Ben
__________________
![]() |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bit of mud going down his road so thought it was needed
__________________
Canon 40D (350D backup) - EF-S 18-55 - EF-S 17-85 - EF 100-300 - EF 50 - Canon 430 EX || Speedlite - Canon BG-E2N Grip Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended AX-10 Crawler - Thats all I have left!!!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
No actually, debenhams multi storey at the metro centre
Urban warrior |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Or is this in the Fezza?
__________________
Canon 40D (350D backup) - EF-S 18-55 - EF-S 17-85 - EF 100-300 - EF 50 - Canon 430 EX || Speedlite - Canon BG-E2N Grip Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended AX-10 Crawler - Thats all I have left!!!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
No the multi storey is indoor
![]() It was in the range rover, the 360 doesn't even do junctions where the roads dip as they meet |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Canon 40D (350D backup) - EF-S 18-55 - EF-S 17-85 - EF 100-300 - EF 50 - Canon 430 EX || Speedlite - Canon BG-E2N Grip Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended AX-10 Crawler - Thats all I have left!!!
|
![]() |
|
|