|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
What's the best narrow or wide...?
thanks
__________________
Team X-Tream X11 08 spec Schumacher MI4 lp: Tekin rs pro speed passion V3 10.5 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
for what tyres?
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Shumacher mini pins and spike
__________________
Team X-Tream X11 08 spec Schumacher MI4 lp: Tekin rs pro speed passion V3 10.5 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I always prefered them on the wide fronts
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yea wide
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
With the 4wd front tires...
__________________
Team X-Tream X11 08 spec Schumacher MI4 lp: Tekin rs pro speed passion V3 10.5 |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
No 2wd tyres stretched to fit wide b4 wheels.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've seen 4WD on wide B4 rims in the past. Seemed to give way too much steering so I'd go with what Ash has advised.
__________________
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
ok thanks for the help..
__________________
Team X-Tream X11 08 spec Schumacher MI4 lp: Tekin rs pro speed passion V3 10.5 |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yea if you want you can run ballistic 4wd front on b4 front wheels if you want.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
![]() |
|
|