Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Losi Racing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2009
ashleyb4's Avatar
ashleyb4 ashleyb4 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 6,142
Default Fleat

My Fleat of Losi's.......... almost ready for the new season










A
__________________
Ashley Williams

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2009
ryan ryan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Devon
Posts: 800
Send a message via MSN to ryan
Default

Looking good ash, shame about the losi bit lol
__________________
Schumacher
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2009
losixxx's Avatar
losixxx losixxx is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: worcester
Posts: 1,907
Default

FLEET
__________________
AC S4-LRP SPHERE TC-KO2123-NOVAK 5.5L

B4FT-NOSRAM EVO-KO2123-SPASHETT 10x2

http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o...-rugby-new.gif
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-03-2009
lochness42's Avatar
lochness42 lochness42 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Battersea, London, UK
Posts: 1,269
Send a message via ICQ to lochness42 Send a message via MSN to lochness42 Send a message via Skype™ to lochness42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losixxx View Post
FLEET
That's what I was thinking about I'm happy that I know at least something however I don't live in english speaking country
__________________
Retired from racing
| パベルともうします、よろしくおねがいしますスロバキア人だ、今イギリスにすんでいます。|
| Ralls Racing | RCSGraphicWorx - paints, paintjobs, decals, custom wear | Schumacher Racing | Mr.O inserts |
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-03-2009
losixxx's Avatar
losixxx losixxx is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: worcester
Posts: 1,907
Default

I bet your english is better than ash's though
__________________
AC S4-LRP SPHERE TC-KO2123-NOVAK 5.5L

B4FT-NOSRAM EVO-KO2123-SPASHETT 10x2

http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o...-rugby-new.gif
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com