|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi,
I am about to buy some of the 4400 vampire lipo saddles for my b44. I was wondering what extra parts if any are required to make them fit e.g longer battery posts etc. Where would I be able to get these items from? Cheers |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've been running trackpower 3200s for ages in a bj4 and b44. Just take out the nimh cradles and replace the posts. The saddles are a tight fit between the posts and when you tighten the battery straps they do not move at all. I also use some lead weights down the centre of battery cutouts. The saddles butt against these,so stop movement inwards.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
ae now also sell b44 lipo cradles the replace the nimh ones
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice one, thanks
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anybody know who has them in stock? I need 4 asap.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
no probs
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|