|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi all. A quick reminder that we race every Wednesday (and wet Fridays if Broxtowe is rained off). We run heats for buggies 2wd&4wd, CORR trucks, Tamiya Minis and Tourers. We do sometimes run micro's but none are coming right now. Come along for a casual fun nights racing on multi surfaces. We are in the process of having new ramps and obstacles built so its getting better every week. Any questions, drop me a pm. Cheers.
__________________
PBM Racing 01773 769323 TEAM XRAY RC DISCO |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can you do a rain dance for next Friday
. I might have my SC10 finished by then...possibly, maybe.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just got in. Brilliant night once again with the SC10's. I defy anyone to try one and not like it. Its fantastic close fun racing. Short Course is the future (I hope)!
__________________
PBM Racing 01773 769323 TEAM XRAY RC DISCO |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
Off road indoor again this wed night(tomorrow). All classes catered for. Multi surface with jumps and obsticles. Come along. It'll be raining outside and the telly is crap.
__________________
PBM Racing 01773 769323 TEAM XRAY RC DISCO |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
What time does it all start Si?
And what time do you normally get finished? Also, where do you get in? round the back or the front? I used to do the car boots there, so I'm used to where it is.....if its still in the same place.
|
![]() |
|
|