|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wonder if someone could be good enough to pm me the part number needed to run a losi slipper on an X6 squared. All part needed at the moment running an associated one
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Me also if you dont mind
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Custom MG-Racing Associated DMS Last edited by Mike Hudson; 05-07-2009 at 10:10 PM. Reason: link is better than what I said :P |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Neither do I really I jus wondered what all the fuss was about and was gonna give one a try.
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
These are the part numbers for the bits I used to put the losi slipper clutch on my X6^2
A3132 slipper plate A3123 slipper pad A3981 spur A3135 spring/nut
__________________
WWW.SERVOSHOP.CO.UK |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
i have the plates and i think the spring and nut but im bout spur and pads
|
![]() |
|
|