|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
![]() Next sunday is the first round of the north west regional series, round one being at Southport. Booking in and free practise will commence at 11:00 Fees are £7, both 2wd and 4wd classes will be raced on the day. Can people please email me their pre bookings for the event please, it will make things an awful lot quicker on the day I require: Name xtals brca class ability my email is: [email protected] Look forward to seein you all there. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any 'NE' drivers that wish to attend, please come along. As most of you know Southport club always put on a good meeting.
Prior to finals we will sort a 'Non-region' final - hopefully there will be enough for a decent grid. PLEASE email Paul with your details, it speeds up proceeding no-end.
__________________
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Had quite a few pre bookings over night, please keep them coming to my self, club member or not, please email me with details so i can have a rough idea on numbers.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is anyone intending to do 4wd ? If so is anyone considering doing enough rounds to make it count for the series? (ie: to count towards a formula)
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm 'thinking' of coming over to do 4wd, but not sure I will get time to complete enough rounds.
I could do with moving up a couple of formulas though as I'm having a hard time attending nationals now. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
when you say next sunday, do you mean 6th May? I know it's a dumbass question, but just making sure
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Are you able to give us an idea of numbers booked in so far Paul?
No particular reason, just curious really.
__________________
www.hatclifferacing.piczo.com |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in need of some tyres for this weekend.. front schumy yellow mini spike.. new, money waiting of course.. can any one help me out?
Entrys.. I've had 10 pre bookings, in all honestly i never expected anyone to pre enter.. as no one normally does in the west... How ever all of the 10 entrys are people i didnt see at last years series. So with the normal croud and these added extras it should be a good meeting.I've had quite a number of people asking about 4wd on entries.. please get your asses booked in to 4wd for a clear entry number.. as people are not booking in and rarther just asking. You can always cancel your entry for 4wd if you dont wish to be apart of it on the day.. but numbers would be nice. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Really good day today - pleased with the turnout.
NW Regional - RD1 - Pics from taday Having hosting problems with northernracer currently , so it's on the back of my tiacali web-space.
__________________
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby. |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
haha, I see you got one of my 'Arse Stain' - from sitting on the wet grass, honest.
So, I assume I am now racing the North West (4wd) series yes? I tried to make sure people knew, since I've not done any north east regionals yet, and I want to do the west. Might be easier for me to stop from moving to F5 next year ![]() my photos up here: http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/southport290407/
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
yep your in the west for 4wd jimmy, welcome aboard!
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ace pictures! just looked through um all. I had a good day, although i know there was more to give out of the car.. i qualified 7th in the A, finished 6th being the top F2 of the day, huzzah!
what did people think of the layout? me, stu e and G laid it out abit different from the norm to spice it up a little.. seemed to work out well? Last edited by PaulRotheram; 29-04-2007 at 09:40 PM. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Duno how different it was since I rarely come, but the back section was a bit long - its hard to go fast down there when you're crap like me. I'd prefer it broken up a bit more but not really sure how that would work.
Good tho, enjoyed miself. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
haha, indeed.. it caught me out a few times also. although i think it gave people a chance to get used to it.. as the main comment made about the track is the tricky back section being local knowledge..
The lack of straight caught me out in practise a few times.. winding up through the revs and BAM track marking! |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
didnt know they had hammerhead sharks in southport
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/south.../NO5E0324.html
__________________
![]() |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice work guys, great pics,
G your a porn star http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/racenorth...hport07/44.htm illegal use of tyre additive http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/racenorth...hport07/22.htm and ten out of ten on the pics Stu http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/racenorth...hport07/34.htm
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
What a great day. Awesome weather, loads of racers and absolutely loved the track layout (despite being last in 4wd!!). I did think it was a bit unfair that only Jimmy was allowed the go-faster saliva though.
|
![]() |
|
|