|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
really fancy getting a predator for some outdoor club meets but don't really know which one i would need, and would it be any better than my b-max, any advice greatly received, cheers jamie
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi
I run an X11 the team spec 08 car with the big bore shocks etc. I also have just finished building a b-max and will give it a run soon so I'll most you know how I get on. Thing with the b-max build is it's very plasticy and a bit 'cheap' unless of course you have the team car. The pred in it's current X11 guise is quaity through and through. You don't realy need to buy anything else for it. I ran mind outdoors at the end of the summer season and it was brilliant, indoors I've struggled with rear end grip, but I think it's my setup, which had now changed a lot so fingers crossed. Whatever anyone says about the pred, it's the prettiest, most unique car on the track and they look amazing. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
there is one thing you need to give a pred, commitment.
__________________
EAT, SLEEP & RACE. Keeping fast motors reving hard. signed...migsy racing made better by Losi, Team Xtreme, HPI BAJA 5B. novak, castle creations, trak-power lipos bantam B6 and my SMR nicely done by huski sport uk. www.the-pred.co.uk RC BEARINGS 4 U. Club 22 (admin) Losi22, losi xxx cr losi xx-4, losi xxx-4G baja 5b 30.5cc. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
and if you do you will have a lot of fun!!! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
the pred has always been a high maintenance high performing car. always like the look of it, but like the look of the bmax too, and it was a surprise to many how good it went. I think at the end of the day, it's going to depend on your budget and the time you have to give it.
|
![]() |
|
|