|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm a bit confused with the steering on my B44 and was hoping someone could help!
I have my car set up with 0 front toe and have set the steering so that the steering assembly is completley centered with the servo horn pointing directly upwards... but to get full steering left and right the EPA on my transmitter is set at 60% left and 105% right and am confused to why they are so different?
__________________
- Associated B6.1 - - Yokomo YZ CAL3.1 - - JConcepts BJ4WE - - Frankenstein DEX410 - - Schumacher Cougar Classic - - Xray T4 2013- - Tamiya Monster Beetle Black Edition - oOple Trader Feedback |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Does the servo horn not need to be set at 1 o'clock?
I'm sure it does on most cars Matt |
![]() |
|
|