|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've already spoke to Marvin and contacted Tekin directly but does anyone on here have a spare T8 rotor?
Mine was damaged by a loose pinion bending the shaft!
__________________
Three Orange Whips |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You may be able to get it straightened by a friendly engineering company. I did this with some helicopter main shafts and they were great.
__________________
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Having seen it, I'm not so sure.
Are Tekin sending you one? When do you need it by? |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its pretty bad not just bent but mulshed as well, see below
![]() ![]() Not heard back from Tekin either from support email or that direct one Marv I did get an auto response from rpikeAUTO RESPONSE!!!!! I will have limited access to emails. I just finished moving into a new house so please bare with me. Idealy want one this week hoped to race it again this weekend...
__________________
Three Orange Whips |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hmm, they will take a couple of days to answer - there aren't many people at Tekin, and the number of emails must be massive - coupled with the fact that it's not Mr Pike's main role either. If they haven't replied by Friday, then I'd be more concerned.
I'm sure I could send you a rotor (if you pay the postage) for this weekend, especially if you get new ones and send one of those to me (like for like). |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
That would be spiggin great Marvin ... PM
__________________
Three Orange Whips |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just call and get someone on in minutes. use a voiceover internet line if your worried about rates from europe
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think they're sending Sam a couple of new ones now. I've also sent him one of my spare rotors for now. Good idea if it's urgent though.
|
![]() |
|
|