Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/18th & Micro stuff

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-08-2010
c0sie c0sie is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cheltenham
Posts: 3,294
Default UKMicroX 2010 Final Instructions

Hi there

The UKMicroX 2010 event is only 5 days away *excitement!* and here are the final instructions for the event


1: Doors to the venue open at 7:30am. Booking in will open at 7:40am with booking in closing at 8:10am!

2: There will be a raffle taking place on the day with some excellent prizes! Bring some cash, the prizes are great!

3: Hot food is available from within a bar at the other side of the venue.

4: You will need to bring your own pit table to the event. The club is able to provide chairs though. Please share tables where applicable as space will be tight

5: The FTX Blaze/LRP Shark/Anderson MB4/Yokomo MB4/Duratrax Vendetta buggy will only be eligible for the 1/16th 4WD class unless your car runs wheels that are less than 39mm in diameter (please see the technical diagrams)
6: Foam tyres are not allowed in any class, neither is additive or reverse!

6: The event will be taking place at Bridge Street Sports Centre, Bridge Street, Leominster, Herefordshire. HR6 8EA on Sunday 8th August 2010.

7: Bring a mug/cup as we will be providing “self service” tea and coffee facilities


In the meantime please check out the UKMicroX 2010 blog for all the latest event news, heat list and live updates

www.uk-microrc.co.uk/ukmicrox2010


If you have ANY questions/problems/etc then please please contact me as soon as possible!


Thanks again,


Cris Oxley
UKMicroX 2010 Organiser
Event Website: www.uk-microrc.co.uk/ukmicrox2010
Forum: www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum
__________________
Previously:
BRCA Micro Section Chairman.
BRCA Micro National Champion.

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-08-2010
sldmodels sldmodels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 745
Default :(

I won't be able to make it now. Car's all ready, but I can't leave Sam home with the flat how it currently is ie twinned with Iraq. I've emailed Chris, but can someone (only needs one person lol) let him know in case he doesn't get chance to check his email before hand. I know he's put his mobile number on here, but I don't think he'd appreciate me texting or calling at 11pm.

Was really looking forward to this too, but at least I'll have some setup time between now and the nationals.

Oh well, hope to see most of you all then then

Sarah
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-08-2010
Jonesy Jonesy is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ellesmere Port
Posts: 1,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldmodels View Post
I won't be able to make it now. Car's all ready, but I can't leave Sam home with the flat how it currently is ie twinned with Iraq. I've emailed Chris, but can someone (only needs one person lol) let him know in case he doesn't get chance to check his email before hand. I know he's put his mobile number on here, but I don't think he'd appreciate me texting or calling at 11pm.

Was really looking forward to this too, but at least I'll have some setup time between now and the nationals.

Oh well, hope to see most of you all then then

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

As I have the Laptop with me for tomorrow I have removed you from the meeting. Hope to see you at Broughton for Round 1 in october
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-08-2010
sldmodels sldmodels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 745
Default

Thanks Andrew, probably a good thing that I didn't go anyway, felt rotten all day, diabetes really sucks sometimes.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com