|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
hii just got my self a ftx blaze and wondering where do i find the long chassis top deck and drive shaft oh and which shell do i need thanks in advance
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It seems all of the micro guys are getting them from the states. Heres a link to towerhobbies who stock these products and supply a very good service to the UK.
Chassis: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXYKP5&P=Z Centre Shaft: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXYKR1&P=Z Not sure on battery strap, maybe someone else on here can confirm. Hope this was some help to you. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Phat bodies make a longer shell for the longer chassis http://phatbodies.bigcartel.com/
try rc modelimports for the other parts http://www.rcmodelimports.com/ |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good thinking Pete, RCmodelimports does the complete set. A bargain at £45.
Here's the link: http://www.rcmodelimports.co.uk/com/...oducts_id=2572 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd recommend rcmodelimports too, that's where I got mine, get a frogger top deck and a frogger mini inferno shock conversion too and you'll have a good un.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
glad I could be of help
|
![]() |
|
|