|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am going to be building a B44 within the next few days, can anyone offer any build tips and advise of which weights I should purchase (will be running Lipo)
Thanks in advance
__________________
B-Max 2 MR
KEEP RIGHT ON BLUE IS BETTER |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
For longevity, it is very important to get the gear mesh in the gearboxes right...
I did post a while back my method for setting the gear mesh, which is easy to understand... Have a look on here for posts by me. HTH Mark
__________________
:: AE B5MCE - SP 7.5 v3.0 Brushless Motor - Reedy Shorty Lipo - Savox Servo - Spektrum Rx :: :: Paint By Turnip Paint :: |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi
Have a look at this http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53242 for some weights advice. Jnu |
![]() |
|
|