|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well plenty of indoor events this year
![]() Ardent, Motor Arena, Worksop. This is nearest one for me, Who is interested in attending? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Neil,
Which venue' is it at?? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
offroad wars is Maritime, should essentially be another Petit, but without some of the foreigners
![]() i'm booked in!
__________________
www.insidelineracing.co.uk |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks good but with Petit and the BWOC the month before I don't think my budget will stretch to another fly-away race.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well the date sure suits me better than EIR... I might actually come then
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maritime... ahh...
I doubt i will make it... BWOC and Petit at Ardent.. Maritime was ace.. but such a long way to travel ![]() |
![]() |
|
|