|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have recently acquired a CR2, and ran it for the first time last weekend. I had put a brand new alloy chassis on it and the car felt really really good. (My driving however, after three months off or thereabouts, was really really bad, but that's another story
)I was using the alloy chassis as I have mentioned, but a very hard rear end shunt in the final bent the chassis and ripped the gearbox off the car. I am reliably informed that the gearbox brace would have stopped that happening. I have a couple of questions about the two chassis though:- How many drivers are using the alloy chassis in preference to the carbon chassis? What are the main differences in handling/grip between the two chassis? If you are using the carbon chassis, how much extra weight are you putting on the car? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
A-C make the alloy chassis?
Pics?
__________________
Life's too short to go slow! www.ymr.no Tech Tips, HopUps & Bling Xray 2014 XB4 4WD & 2WD | B4 FTW Night Fox XL | Mugen MRX-5 | RB | Futaba 3VCS FASST | Faskolor Visit my showroom |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Your more than welcome to try mine this weekend chris, im using the standard carbon chassis, and a brass weight underneath the motor, although its not the rudebits one its very similar. No other weight in the car... Its a dream to drive! Well i like it anyway
__________________
Team Losi Racing, Horizon Hobby TLR 22 5.0, TLR 22X-4, TLR 22-4, 22-4 2.0 Atomic Carbon S2, S44, Vega B4.1 Trader feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19374 |
![]() |
|
|