|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
anyone know if associated shock collars fit losi shock bodies??? same size and thread???
cheers |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
*runs off to garage to try*
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think the Losi bodies are a bigger diameter?
![]() G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
*runs back form garage puffin and panting*
I didnt try them but im 99% sure they dont as the thread looks diffrent and the losi boddies aer larger diameter. A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
They dont fit mate
__________________
WWW.SERVOSHOP.CO.UK |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cheers for that everyone
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tight arse
__________________
Xray, Orca, 1UP Racing, Avid, X Factory UK, RC Disco, Hudy, RichPaint, RDT products, Screwz4rc http://www.screwz4rc.co.uk My Trader Feedback - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...hlight=tyreman
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
too right
|
![]() |
|
|