|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is anybody else getting a dodgy turkish hacker on chris's site not doing anything on any other site thanx
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
same thing happend to my forum last week unfortunatly i didnt have stuff backed up
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
some hacker decided that I should be sponsored by Turkey as well...
kind of looks cool, I might run a turkey flag on my cars now I would run a full virus check on your machine if you have tried my site, just to be safe |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
if that is the case he could be doing the rounds of 'our' websites, Jimmy, I recomend very highly that you grab a back now, and have very regular backups
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
thats wierd, ive just got that message, it freaked me out!!!!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank god its not just me thought I had bought the wrong mushrooms
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its backed up, but still I have no idea what else I can do. Can't see anything on the Vbulletin forums that mentions any particular security flaws but Im gonna install the latest update anyway. This is a bit bollocks int it. Carl mentioned about his the other day and I thought it was a one off like, but now doughty as well, madness
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
does this mean doughtys site is down for everyone??????
and wat is this turkey actually doing there?????? |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
1:yes
2:duno |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
What is the point in messing with a site like Chris's or Carls realy dont understand it we are a harmless bunch.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know its pointless
i was talkin to someone on msn before and we were saying they prob think its funny :eek: Well its not , Hope you get it sorted mate!
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
got some dodgy music going on too, must think their clever or sumat. not really though................ i would have hacked into a bank or something if it was me!
__________________
Matt Osland-Jones |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good thinking OJ
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Terminator music, I actually quite like it, maybe I should now do a virus scan after listening to it.
Turkey + virus = Doughty site struck down by Bird Flu!! Hope it gets resolved, before the withdrawl symptoms kick in for us all!
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Jimmys site is going to get a record number of users are there any turkish conections in your family Jimmy "Ive dyed my hair taken over doughty and carls site next the worrrllllddd whaa whaaa whaaaa" :smile: :smile: Note to self stop drinking stella.
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think you will find, that all being daft and silly, this is a form of terrorism, disrupting the flow of information done in the eye's of muslims.
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
My main forums (ApexSpeed.com) was hacked a couple of weeks ago by some "Turkish" hacker group. It was a flaw in the vB code that allowed someone to alter the code in the Style Sheets we all use, and it redirected the forum visitor to a different page on the web. Once I installed a vB update, the problems were gone. It isn't a virus, it's some snot-nose 12-year old power hungry brat with nothing better to do that waste people's time.
Update your vB to the current software and you should be fine. d |
![]() |
|
|