|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi,
I am looking at getting a PTX for my B44. Are MRT still going? Its just that i dont want to send my only amb pt off, and it not come back? Thanks, Mark
__________________
:: AE B5MCE - SP 7.5 v3.0 Brushless Motor - Reedy Shorty Lipo - Savox Servo - Spektrum Rx :: :: Paint By Turnip Paint :: |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
not heard otherwise but have you phoned or emailed them?
Terry or Clive should answer
__________________
o0ple Trader Feedback NE Venue's New & Old my space on YouTube CFR RCTV Channel Glenn Atterton BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
No I hadnt but was asking generally, as a few shops have closed down of late, and I wanted to make sure first.
Thanks for your help.
__________________
:: AE B5MCE - SP 7.5 v3.0 Brushless Motor - Reedy Shorty Lipo - Savox Servo - Spektrum Rx :: :: Paint By Turnip Paint :: |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I enquired with them about 10 days ago, and they replied.
I guess the only thing to do is email them.
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
![]() |
|
|