|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I managed to drop, yes drop, my engine. It looked ok but i've since discovered where it landed and the carb is knackered. The sliding part doesn't slide any longer and I need a new carb I guess.
Its a novarossi rex plus 21-7 if that means anything. Is there a carb I can just drop in and replace the original? are all carbs the same? will any other novarossi carb work? Where do I find one? Anyone got an old one for sale?
__________________
If your PM doesn't at first succeed - try, try again. I'll reply in the end, honest. ![]() |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
carbs tend to be very similar, im sure you will find somone on here with a knackered engine and a decent carb.
could have helped if it had been a .12!
__________________
MBModels - Schumacher Racing - Vapextech.co.uk - MRT - Savox - SMD |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Carb Wise-I would try and source a .21 O.S Carb.. they make tuning a doodle. And, make tuning a non O.S. easier too. But yes, any .21 carb will work Jimmy
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jimmy I got a nova carb somewhere I can send ya! Ill dig it out and get back to ya.
|
![]() |
|
|