Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-12-2010
Dan809's Avatar
Dan809 Dan809 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4
Default ZX5 runing gear

I have decided to have another go at racing. The last time I raced was in the mid 90's and I had a lazer ZXR (I still have it). I have just got myself a ZX5. Can someone recomend a Brushless motor and ESC that would best suit the ZX5 please?

I am in Stockport South Manchester, could someone please tell me if there is a local club or track that i can go to?

Thanks

Dan
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-12-2010
RogerM's Avatar
RogerM RogerM is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The middle of off-road nowhere ----- Cheltenham
Posts: 4,258
Default

The motor and ESC combination will be down to personal preference and the track you run on.

Speak to JE Spares, they are local and would know all the tracks and be able to supply you exactly what you need at good prices.

njc11 is the local Kyosho guru and will no doubt be along later to offer all the help you need.

Enjoy the car, they are fantastic to drive.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com