|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I used the time over christmas to build a Lazer ZX out of mostly used but cleaned parts. I have no intention on running it as I have a ZX-R MK 2 as a runner. So I call this ZX a "shelf-runner". Next will be to build a ZX-RR also out of mostly used parts. As for the ZX: The Middle diff seems to be a real weak point. I think Kyosho at that time tried a bit to copy the system of the Siccom Magnum (also 3 diffs and a one-way to the front axis). By the way: I have listed some aftermarket parts for the old Lazer series: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60986 Cheers Ralf |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi Ralf,
it's nice to see you finally here !I think that at the moment the vintage section of the oOple forum is the best place for Lazer fans By the way, nice car, but now I would also like to see some photos of your runner Zx-R MK II .Bye Ema |
![]() |
|
|