Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Losi Racing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-03-2011
Skidrow's Avatar
Skidrow Skidrow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 162
Default Alloy Rear Toe Blocks for Losi XXX,XXX-T and XX-4 series cars

Managed to find some time to take some photos of the alloy rear toe blocks I have been using in my Losi cars.I have been unable to find the Trinity similar pieces to replace the easily breakable std pieces so I made a series with varying degrees.They have been race tested and given me no problems so far.I add a shim between the block and the chassis in the front mounting screw to change anti-squat when I need to do so.Contact me if interested.Opinions & feedback welcome
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00019.JPG (552.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00022.JPG (534.2 KB, 38 views)
__________________
http://bbyfactory.blogspot.com/

Optional Parts & Car kits
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com