Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > R/C Graphy!

Old 29-06-2011
Mad Member

Default Free Paint - RCS Graphic Worx & XFactory UK Promotion

Hey Gang,

An ongoing effort of RCS Graphic Worx is to provide you the painter and hobbyist the best products and prices we can and since the launch of the RCS range of paints and products we have been continuing to develop them in order to provide a better service for you.

I am proud to anounce a new revamped range of the candies which provide a better ease of use/application for the beginner/novice and a better color build. In addition to this there are a few new colors to the range including caramel, smoke/tint, brite blue, brown, midnight and purple lightning.

Manufacturing processes will also allow me to drop the price slightly of the unique rc paint, RCS Holographic Ice.

As you would expect, we are always trying to create new products for you so keep your eyes peeled.
I think the next items will be more stencils that are currently being worked on and should hopefully be out very soon.

Get on with the free paint info I can here you saying....

IMPORTANT

Well, in an effort to help build the RCS brand so we can continue to provide the best service possible we need you to support your local model shop. This not only will help the RCS brand spread and allow the development of new products for you but will help the the RC scene in general! Support your local hobby shops, doing so allows them to flourish and in turn provide you with a better service, selection, price etc.

Right, in order to claim your free sample of RCS Candy paint all you need to do is go into your local model/hobby shop and mention the promotion to them. Give them your name and ask them to contact XFactory UK who will then handle the rest.

If you have friends who paint the odd shell then mention it to them too. There is no stopping you going to several local shops if you have them although I cannot guarantee you will receive a different color each time.

Offer only available to UK only and while stocks last. Depending on the response I may extend the offer. I will notify you when the offer is closed by posting in this thread to confirm. RCS German distributor covering Germany, Austria and Switzerland will be running a similar offer soon.

Thank you for your time and ongoing support.

Kind Regards,

Jon Miller
RCS Graphic Worx

http://www.xfactoryrc.co.uk/

UK Distributors of RCS Products

Old 29-06-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

I like the idea!!
Old 29-06-2011

I haven't got a local shop......
Old 29-06-2011
Super Moderator

Nice offer Jon
Old 30-06-2011
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFF55 View Post
I haven't got a local shop......
There's always one ;-)

I am sure we can find you one Andy
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 30-06-2011

AWESOME!!!! top man
Old 06-07-2011
Mad Member

Little dissapointed with the lack of response guys.. is everyone that lazy!?

Old 08-07-2011

It's a great offer Jon, I for one would love to try the paint, but I suspect it's the process that's discouraging people.

I think most retailers would see it as hassle without reward.
Old 08-07-2011
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getpip View Post
It's a great offer Jon, I for one would love to try the paint, but I suspect it's the process that's discouraging people.

I think most retailers would see it as hassle without reward.
Not sure I understand that last comment to be honest....

The idea of asking the "painters" to go to their local shop to ask for the free paint is to "get them in the shops", the shops surely will only appreciate the extra foot fall from people who "may" not normally come in, in person (maybe they mail order or collect from the local club etc) The aim is that just maybe those people "may" buy some other RC goodies while they are there too......

All the shop has to do in all of this is to make one simple phone call or email (whichever they prefer) to the distributor which takes less then 30 seconds to get some free stock for their customer(s). Simples.....

The idea behind the promotion is meant to achieve three very simple things.
1. Get people going into their most local stores - if they dont already (to support the shops instead of miss them out like so many promotions like this nowadays do)
2. Promote RCS new range of colours in their "Candies" range (to promote the brand)
3. Give the painters out there some FREE paint (since everyone likes something for FREE)

Now if you are saying it is hard to "give somthing away for FREE" then I am still confused since no-one looses out here
Old 08-07-2011
Mad Member

Sounds great to me. Off to the shop tomorrow (Xtreme Rc ) lol
Old 08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS Racing View Post
Not sure I understand that last comment to be honest....

The idea of asking the "painters" to go to their local shop to ask for the free paint is to "get them in the shops", the shops surely will only appreciate the extra foot fall from people who "may" not normally come in, in person (maybe they mail order or collect from the local club etc) The aim is that just maybe those people "may" buy some other RC goodies while they are there too......

All the shop has to do in all of this is to make one simple phone call or email (whichever they prefer) to the distributor which takes less then 30 seconds to get some free stock for their customer(s). Simples.....

The idea behind the promotion is meant to achieve three very simple things.
1. Get people going into their most local stores - if they dont already (to support the shops instead of miss them out like so many promotions like this nowadays do)
2. Promote RCS new range of colours in their "Candies" range (to promote the brand)
3. Give the painters out there some FREE paint (since everyone likes something for FREE)

Now if you are saying it is hard to "give somthing away for FREE" then I am still confused since no-one looses out here
Thats exactly what I'm saying, you are confused because you are probably one of the more enlightened, proactive, retailers who is able to understand the potential benefits. (Although I don't know what is required of the dealer in order to secure the free product for the end user)

The disappointing take up of this great offer speaks for itself.

I have dealt with the retail leisure/hobby industry for nearly 20 years. You would be surprised how difficult it can be to give things away for free sometimes.
Old 08-07-2011
oOple Advertiser

Well if anyone walks into a shop and the shop "cant be bothered" to order your FREE sample, then contact us direct and we will sort you out (just let us know which shop it was that did not appreciate having customers sent to them...LOL)
Old 19-07-2011
Super Moderator

Got mine from DMS yesterday
Candy caramel
Thanks Jon & thanks DMS

Last edited by gainsy; 19-07-2011 at 06:52 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 19-07-2011

I think this is a great idea! Sadly I don't have a local model shop (I don't really have a local "anything", unless you count cream tea and scones shops...!) but I'm all up for this and I'll be mentioning it to the guys I know who run shops further afield!

Even without the freebies, this is a fantastic range of paint and once you've tried it you'll never go back to rattle-can!
Old 19-07-2011
oOple Advertiser

I am sure we can swap some FREE paint for some cream tea and scones

In all seriousness though the offer does also apply to our mail order only outlets, juts mention it to them the next time you place an order and we can get some to them for you.....
Old 19-07-2011

Got my sample
Nice one fellas!! Keep up the good work
Old 19-07-2011
Mad Member

Nice1 chaps

That's right, as Darren said, hit up yer mail order shops for a sample. I am sure they will be more than willing to help out seeing as you would have to actually order something from them in order to receive your sample.

Old 19-07-2011

where about can i order to get some free paint
Old 19-07-2011

got mine too. many thanks top job
Old 19-07-2011
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP112 View Post
where about can i order to get some free paint
From "any" of our dealers shwon on our website (www.xfactoryrc.co.uk) or simply walk into your local shop and ask them to contact us and we will send them a FREE sample of the new range of paint for you, to then collect from their store....