|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi.
I'm a complete newbie, getting bored with bashing around now so looking for a track/ local club to take my trophy buggy to. I'm in west malling Kent. Can anyone help ? Local model shop was none to helpfull. Cheers gav |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There used to be one really near you, literally just off J2, sort of opposite at cafe at the bottom of a big hill, sorry that's really vague isn't it. I can't remember if it's the same as this one ( must have moved if it is ) ?
http://www.kmrc.co.uk/ I just googled it on the map and it's real close to you ! Last edited by eyeayen; 23-07-2011 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Just being a bit geographically challenged ! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cheers mate. Found a track in Linton, not sure if it's the one your on about but there's a big race going on tomorow so going to have a look around. Maybe I'll get to bash my car round there.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
kmrc.co.uk
|
![]() |
|
|