|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
September already, where has the year gone?!!
Who's racing this week then? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, definately me, we've got some new 2wd cars to test against each other this week
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well after the fun i had on sunday...Im in
__________________
Dragon Hydrographics TEAM DAD RECOMMENDS- TRACKSIDE SPARES- NUCLEAR-RC |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Will be there now all the summer faffing of holidays is over. Looking forward to getting back into the rhythm.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
not me, im at the F2's
__________________
CML DISTRIBUTION -SOUTHWESTRC -HPI - RUDEBITS - MR O FOAMS - LMR - ATOMIC CARBON -STARREGORSEHOLIDAYPARK - ICON RC
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
ooo, sounds interesting, what ya got?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ohhhh wait and see.... but no-one has or had either at Caldicot...
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know
__________________
CML DISTRIBUTION -SOUTHWESTRC -HPI - RUDEBITS - MR O FOAMS - LMR - ATOMIC CARBON -STARREGORSEHOLIDAYPARK - ICON RC
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Blimey, how did you get a centro before everyone else?!!
In theory your answer should narrow it down, but I'm stumped. I presume we are talking modern rather than vintage? |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will actually get there this week, now i just need to get the dust off my car!
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well if I've not had one it must be something very rare, yet you have 2 of them.... Fabs RB5... Vega 201... or something old ?? Can't think of anything old that you might have that I've not had...
I assume by 'we' you mean you and Balders? I don't know of anything 2wd new from Balders. |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tamiya Mini-Frog?
As far as I know Capt. Harris has not (thankfully) owned/had/raced one of those beasts, and I know that both Matt and Mikey are big Tamiya fans ![]() There's logic there somewhere
__________________
Previously: BRCA Micro Section Chairman. BRCA Micro National Champion. Currently: JQ fan. Bellend. Forums are better than Facebook groups |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Matt has definitely got a Vega201, the one that Balders originally ordered.
I think Craig might be right with the other guess! |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Suspect he might be right too...was looking at something unfamiliar on Sunday...lovely bit of engineering! Very heavy too...and very X6 like...
__________________
AKA: Andy Nancollis 1/10th drives: Yokomo BMax2MR & BMax4 1/16th drive: Carisma GTB Racing in South West: http://www.mendiprcraceway.co.uk/ Racing in Wales: www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk Kept running by: Yokomo via MB Models & www.tracksidespares.co.uk Shells by Square Crabs |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tip: Have a look at my recently sold on here ;-)
A few of us are hoping to make tomorrow from down west, just need lipos to arrive tomorrow, fingers crossed. |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm not about this week...and not even at the F2's...it's music festival time!!!
![]() Who's on track duties instead?
__________________
AKA: Andy Nancollis 1/10th drives: Yokomo BMax2MR & BMax4 1/16th drive: Carisma GTB Racing in South West: http://www.mendiprcraceway.co.uk/ Racing in Wales: www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk Kept running by: Yokomo via MB Models & www.tracksidespares.co.uk Shells by Square Crabs |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Well if i get a say in it its coming straight out of THE book
__________________
Dragon Hydrographics TEAM DAD RECOMMENDS- TRACKSIDE SPARES- NUCLEAR-RC |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
He already had one of them tho Jamie!
You have two now Matt? |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, i have two now..
![]() Balders old one is undergoing long-term modifications... which means a few years 'till i get it finished probably ![]() And the other is the MCS.... we are going to swap around on the GTO, Vega and MCS tomorrow for fun ![]() Just got to make sure there's loads of lovely velcro in them now....
|
![]() |
|
|