|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Guys,
I am about to dip my toe in the X-factory universe thanks to a hand me down & I am very excited as it will be my first 2wd buggy for nearly 15 years! I was wondering if anyone could help with aftermarket shells, I have seen a couple for the x-6 in my travels through the interweb but thought I would ask those in the know. Due to the motor layout I presume radical looking shells like the FTW night fox just would not fit - I only ask as I am not overly keen on the kit shell - don't shoot me down, I just prefer more aggressive lines than those on offer with the original - any thoughts would be appreciated or pictures if you have them! Thanks everyone - nice being part of a new brotherhood! lol cheers, Craig |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Craig.
Take a look on the DMS website http://www.dms-racing.com/ They have a couple of different shells, the Galaxy by team AJ and the Vaykal by Azarashi. ![]() I'm sure you will be very happy with your X6, whichever shell you choose. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
the best afermarket body out there is the AJ GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!!
DMS racing ! ive tryed them all and the best handling one is this BY FAR!!!!!!
__________________
HOT BODIES R A B HOBBIES TEAM POWERS K.E.O.R.C.A |
![]() |
|
|